29 June 2015

FOTD

Orange FOTD

 I've been really loving oranges recently and yesterday I bought Nars blush in Taj Mahal which is bright orange and I was really excited to do a look with it. Excuse the slobber on my T-shirt, I'd been holding my dribbly teething daughter before I took this and I didn't notice it, oops!


Close up of my eye, it's simple and quite natural but still orangey. I only used eyeshadows from the Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette (total heart-eyes, but that'll have to be another post because I could talk for hours about how much I love it).



 

 Product List: 
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Maybelline Baby Lips- Cherry Velvet
  • Too Faced Semi-Sweet Chocolate Bar palette (Coconut Creme, Mousse, Truffled, Bon Bon, Butter Pecan)
  •  Mac Pro Longwear Foundation - NC15
  • Nars Radient Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
  • Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (Pressed)
  • Shiro Cosmetics Cheekbones Contouring Powder - Do Your Reseach (This is amazing, I'll have a review up soon!)
  • Nars Blush - Taj Mahal
  • Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter - Iridescent Gold
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light
  • e.l.f Eyebrow Kit -Dark
  • Mac Fluidline - Blacktrack
  • Benefit Roller Lash
  • Maybelline The Colossal Volume Express Mascara - 100% Black
  • Mac Cremesheen Lipstick - Sweet and Sour
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment