2 July 2015

FOTD

Limecrime Venus Palette Dupe - Inglot Freedom Palette

Recently I made myself an Inglot Freedom Palette which is a dupe for the Limecrime Venus palette but I hadn't actually got round to playing with it yet, so this week I decided to do a couple of looks with it. It was my first time using Inglot shadows and I'll do a full review later but they were so nice to use, they were pigmented and blended easily and felt almost creamy.

I didn't take a full face photo for the first eye look i did which i regret. Until now I've always been weary of pink and red eyeshadows so I decided to jump straight in at the deep end with this palette and used the pinks and reds, with a dark brown in my crease.


For the second look I used the browns but it ended up looking quite orange toned. I really love the highlight colour I chose for my palette to use in my inner corner, Inglot's 'shine' formula is so shimmery.


If I was going to do this look again I wouldn't do the double wing with the dark brown eyeshadow but I was in a hurry and didn't have time to take it off, so i decided to just go with it! I also decided to layer my lipsticks because I wanted something super opaque but not matte and i was really pleased with the results. I first applied Jeffree Star I'm nude and then layered Mac Pure Zen on top, giving me a really pigmented, glossy nude.

Product list

  • Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Mac Pro Longwear Foundation - NC15
  • Nars Radient Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
  • Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (Pressed)
  • Benefit - Coralista
  • Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter - Iridescent Gold
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light
  • e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit - Dark
  • Mac Fluidline - Blacktrack
  • Benefit Roller Lash
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray 
  • *Look 1* Inglot Freedom Palette (397, 382, 450, 349, 329, 45)
  • *Look 2* Inglot Freedom Palette (361, 335, 329, 45)
  • *Look 2* Jeffree Star Velour Liquid Lipstick I'm Nude
  • *Look 2* Mac Pure Zen

No comments:

Post a Comment