5 July 2015

FOTD

I love the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette, the smell is to die for and the colours are very pretty. 

Today I did a slightly adjusted version of the 'Haute Chocolate' look which is in the little look book that comes with the chocolate bar palette. I really love the combination of the purpley red of Cherry Cordial with the gold of Creme Brule that is suggested but i also added Salted Caramel and Strawberry Bon Bon as transition colours and Semi-Sweet in my crease, as well as Champagne Truffle to highlight my brow bone and as an inner corner highlight. 

I prefer Butter Pecan which is the highlight colour in the Semi-Sweet palette, but I like to do a whole look using just one palette. 

I also really loved how my eyebrows turned out today. I've started using a different brush to fill them in too which I think is making a lot of difference, before I was using a small softer angled brush but I felt like i was using a lot of product and ending up really packing it on but now since I began using the brow brush which came with the Real Techniques Starter Kit I find I'm only having to dip my brush into the product once for each eyebrow and i can easily draw the shape of them with 2 sweeps and then use a spoolie to blend the colour through them. I've also changed the shape a bit recently and I love how natural but still 'done' they look.

I was also applying for a makeup based job today so I tried to look pretty flawless, honestly I spent so long blending my eyeshadow its ridiculous. Fingers Crossed though!




Product List
  • Maybelline Baby Skin Instant Pore Eraser Primer
  • Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Too Faced Chocolate Bar Palette (Cherry Cordial, Creme Brule, Strawberry Bon Bon, Salted Caramel, Semi-Sweet, Champagne Truffle, White Chocolate)
  • Mac Pro Longwear Foundation - NC15
  • Nars Radient Creamy Concealer - Chantilly
  • Mac Prep + Prime Transparent Finishing Powder (Pressed)
  • Nars Blush - Orgasm
  • Makeup Academy Undress Your Skin Shimmer Highlighter - Iridescent Gold
  • Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder - Diffused Light
  • e.l.f. Eyebrow Kit - Dark
  • Mac Fluidline - Blacktrack
  • Benefit Roller Lash
  • Maybelline The Collosal Volume Express Mascara - 100% Black
  • Mac Lipstick - Pure Zen
  • Urban Decay All Nighter Makeup Setting Spray

No comments:

Post a Comment